On this episode of the Race Report:
- F1's George Russell goes for a pit stop to switch tires, and the brakes are on fire, Colin explains the situation.
- F1 has a couple new faces on the track, as new drivers replace those away with injuries. How did they do?
- Colin's take on first lap incidents, as we see more track incidents occur on races week by week.
- Pit stop mistake, as Mercedes mixes up the tires for George Russell and Valtteri Bottas costing them time.
- Colin talks about F1's Lance Stroll, and what the other racers and teams think of him.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for December 10, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 27:26
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, December 10