On this episode of the Race Report:
- With teams against the new F1 tire specifications, will this weekend's race garner more support to change back to 2018 specifications?
- Max Verstappen vs. Charles Leclerc, the race stewards review the controversial contact post-race at the Austrian Grand Prix.
- Sebastian Vettel to retire at the end of 2019 F1 Season?
- Alex Bowman relishes in first time Cup victory at Chicagoland Speedway.
- Scott Dixon tests IndyCar Aeroscreen prototype in simulator.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for July 4, 2019 on the Jason Gregor Show 29:33
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, July 4