On this episode of the Race Report:
- Indycar races returns to the urban street circuit in Toronto this weekend.
- Robert Wickens long road to recover back to the track.
- Haas F1 team and Rich Energy concludes a termination of sponsorship deal.
- Red Bull celebrates F1's 1007th race with special Silverstone livery.
- Pierre Gasly still comfortable with Red Bull, but "not perfect".
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for July 11, 2019 on the Jason Gregor Show 23:15
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, July 11