On this episode of the Race Report:
- F1 returns to the track in 2020 in Austria.
- Colin's take on challenges of races being back to back for the two weeks that follow for F1.
- Sebastian Vettel replaced with no offer from Ferrari.
- IndyCar and NASCAR have a double header race weekend.
- Next week CanTorque karts up for 3 races.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for July 2, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 27:47
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, July 2