On this episode of the Race Report:
- Lewis Hamilton faces three-place grid penalty in Austrian GP.
- Nicholas Latifi of Ontario places 11th at the Red Bull Ring.
- Scott Dixon in IndyCar nabs another victory with a 20 second lead.
- Colin's take on James Hinchcliffe and his performance with Andretti Autosport.
- Indianapolis Blaney crew member taken to hospital after pit lane crash at the Brickyard 400.
- As the NHRA tries to restart their drag racing season, John Force Racing faces difficulty without sponsors.
- Colin talks about his tire issue in his last race, when his rear tire blew out.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for July 9, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 16:35
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, July 9