On this episode of the Race Report:
- NASCAR All-Star Race moves to Bristol Motor Speedway on July 15th this year, marking the second time in the even's history where it is held away from Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Colin's take on Talladega's race this weekend, and the possibility of aggression and crashes.
- Kyle Larson looking for a new home in top level NASCAR after suspension lifts, being fired back in April.
- F1 testing a series return July 3rd, what will be different this season?
- With McLaren moving to IndyCar, will Ferrari consider the same move, if not to LeMans?
- CanTorque finally returns to kart racing this past week, first race of 2020.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for June 18, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 29:03
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, June 18