On this episode of the Race Report:
- Racing calendar condensed, with only the Coca-Cola 600 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway continuing this week. Delays in other racing events with continual postponing for safety during COVID conditions.
- Colin's take on shared ideas in different race cars, would IndyCar ideas and methods share with F1? How much crossover is there with parts and tactics for drivers?
- F1 approves 2021 budget cap, lower than initial report with the beginning of the future years' anticipated drops.
- 3 crew members for Denny Hamlin were suspended after a tungsten ballast brick falls off car during the pace lap at the Coca-Cola 600.
- Audi's Daniel Abt was suspended after he used a professional E Sports gamer to compete for him in the 'Race At Home Challenge'.
- Colin chats about World of Outlaws dirt track racing.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for May 28, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 23:36
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, May 28