On this episode of the Race Report:
- NASCAR Pinty's Series comes to a close, as an abridged series and multiple races per day. Colin talks about what the challenges looked like this race season, and how different it ended up being.
- We ask Colin about the technical issues with the CanTorque car, having a rear grip issue.
- Michael Jordan to create a new NASCAR team with Bubba Wallace for the 2021 race season.
- Colin's take on Mercedes' dominance against Ferrari and Red Bull teams.
- Colin summarizes the Canadian Karting weekend at Mont Tremblant, the largest karting weekend in Quebec.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for September 24, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 28:19
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, September 24