About the Flange Alignment Products
The Equalizer patented range of alignment tools addresses the rotational or lateral misalignment that can occur within flange joints. Compared with traditional, manual approaches, the Equalizer tools offer a much safer, quicker and effective means of realigning flanges.
Our Flange Alignment tools can be used to resolve lateral or rotational misalignment during:
- routine maintenance
- shut-downs or outages
- valve change-outs
- operate on most pipe
- use on horizontal or vertical flanges including ANSI/ASME, API, BS, DIN and SPO
- suitable for offshore and onshore applications
Using our Flange Alignment
- saves time
- saves cost
- optimizes staffing
- promotes work continuity
- encourages safer working practice
- enables efficient operation
- lightweight and portable - ideal for remote locations or confined environments
- dispenses with need for cranes, tirfors and hooks
Models and Specifications
FA1TM Mechanical Flange Alignment Tool
This portable, robust lightweight tool is a simple solution for small low-pressure flange misalignment requirements. It is hand-actuated using the crank handle.
- 10kN (1T)
- Minimum Bolt Hole Diameter: 16.0mm (0.63”)
- Maximum Aligning Distance: 26.0mm (1.02”)
- 1.6kg (3.5lb)
FA4TM Mechanical Linear and Rotational Flange Alignment Tool
This mid-range mechanical tool is for use on medium diameter, medium pressure flanges, and can address both rotational and radial misalignment. It is actuated by the supplied torque-wrench.
with 68N.m (50ft.lb) of torque applied:
- 40kN (4T)
- Minimum Bolt Hole Diameter: 25.0mm (1.00”)
- Maximum Wing Reach: 158.0mm (6.22”)
- 8.6kg (19.0lb)
FA9TE Hydraulic Linear and Rotational Flange Alignment Tool
This hydraulic tool is for use on larger diameter, higher pressure flanges, and can address both rotational and radial misalignment. It is actuated by an external hydraulic pump.
with 700bar (10,000psi) hydraulic pressure applied:
- 90kN (9T)
- Minimum Bolt Hole Diameter: 35.5mm (1.40”)
- Maximum Wing Reach: 240.0mm (9.45”)
- 14.5kg (32.0lb)
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tool products and accessories to suit even the toughest job. Torque it easy with CanTorque!
Are your tools feeling a little wear and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals and custom tool engineering for specific jobs.
CanTorque has set the standard for product quality, technical expertise, and customer service. Through extensive engineering and product development our tools have achieved the trifecta of being Lighter, Faster, and more Durable.