About the Flange Pulling Products
The Equalizer FC10TE Flange Pulling Tool is a simple, lightweight hydraulic tool used to pull together flanges prior to the application of bolts.
The Equalizer FC10TE can pull flanges from a distance of 600.0mm (23.62”) down to 0.0mm (0.00”) with a force of 200kN (20T) when used as recommended in pairs.
Any number of FC10TE tools can be used simultaneously
to provide greater pulling loads.
The FC10TE can be used during:
- routine maintenance
- shut-downs or outages
- valve change-outs
- ratchet nut system
- small footprint
- can be used on all vertical and horizontal flanges including ANSI/ASME, API, BS, DIN & SPO
- pulling force of 100kN (10T)
- pulling force of 200kN (20T) when used in pairs
- robust yet lightweight
- reciprocating hydraulic action
- reduction in operator fatigue
- reduction in pinch-points
- quick and easy to use
- controllable pulling for flanges or any other heavy equipment
Models and Specifications
FC1OTE Hydraulic Flange Pulling Tool
This low profile tool utilizes tandem hydraulic
cylinders to offer 10T of closing force and is ideal for
use on flanges where access is limited.
with 700bar (10,000psi) hydraulic pressure applied:
- 100kN (10T) per tool
- Minimum Bolt Hole Diameter: 22.0mm (0.87)
- Closing Distance: 600.0mm (23.6”) down to 0.0mm (0.0”)
- 11.0kg (24.25lb)
Looking for more information about CanTorque's products or need some support? Head on over to our resources section whwe we can provide you with additional product catelogues, operation manuals, and tool related technical support.
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tool products and accesstories to suit even the toughest job. Torque it easy with CanTorque!
Are your tools fealing a little ware and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals and custom tool engineering for specific jobs.