About the CT Wave Ultrasonic Fastner Measurement Tool (Metric)
CT Wave is the first cost-effective Ultrasonic Measurement system designed to effectively monitor your fasteners during assembly as well as over time. CT Wave can measure the elongation very accurately in fasteners of virtually any material from 30cm to 2.4m in length.
- Weight 380g
- Width 63.5mm
- Height 165mm
- Depth 31.5mm
- Single element (1 MHz to 10 MHz & 1/8” to 1” diameters)
- Standard 3 meter cable
- Custom transducers available for special applications
- Temperature probe for automatic temperature compensation
- From 25-244 cm bolts
- Elongation—Change in length (mm)
- Load—Force load applied (kPSI or MPa)
- Stress—Force for unit area stress applied (millimeters per millimeter)
- Imperial & Metric
- Fahrenheit & Celsius
- -10º to 60ºC
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tool products and accessories to suit even the toughest job. Torque it easy with CanTorque!
Are your tools feeling a little wear and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals and custom tool engineering for specific jobs.
CanTorque has set the standard for product quality, technical expertise, and customer service. Through extensive engineering and product development our tools have achieved the trifecta of being Lighter, Faster, and more Durable.