Inventory and Selection
CanTorque has a large inventory of tools to select from. We have a tool for any job that you need completed. From Torque wrenches, multipliers, sockets, pumps, and accessories, to flange maintenance, and calibration tools that you can use on site and in the field.
- Pneumatic Nutrunner Multipliers in 3/4", 1" and 1 1/2" Drive Covering a Torque Range From 100-7,200 Lbf/ft
- Mechanical Multipliers in Many Ratios and Outputs
- 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" and 2 1/2" Drives
- Metric Sockets From 10mm to 225mm
- Imperial Sockets From 1/2" to 9 1/4"
- 6 Point and 12 Point
- Mechanical Flange Spreaders
- Externally Powered Hydraulic Flange Spreaders
- Self Contained Hydraulic Flange Spreaders
- Single Chisel Nut Splitters
- Dual Chisel Nut Splitters
- Electric/Hydraulic Torque Pumps
- Air/Hydraulic Torque Pumps
- Air/Hydraulic Tensioning Pumps
- Electric/Hydraulic Tensioning Pumps
- Hand Operated Hydraulic Pumps
- Multiple Models Available from 3/4" to 4" ANSI Stud Diameters
Calibrated and Certified
We know that precision is the key to getting a job done properly and safely. All of our tools are calibrated and certified prior to every rental and before they leave for your job site. You can count on our tools to be reliable and accurate from day one.
Do you need to rent one of our tools for just one day or do you need it for a week, a month or for an extended period of time. We can accomodate our rental agreements for your job timeline.
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tools and accessories to suit even the toughest job. From Torque Wrenches, multipliers, and pumps to sockets, flange maintenance and calibration tools. We have what you need.
Are your tools feeling a little wear and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals but if we don't have what you are looking for ask us about our custom tool engineering where we can design tools for your exact specifications.
If you need additional product information, specifications, how-to tutorials, and more check out our resources area. If you don't see what you're looking for, send us a message or give us a call and we'll be happy to help you find the information that you need.