On this episode of the Race Report:
- Mercedes didn't take a win in Abu Dhabi this year, for the first time since 2014.
- Colin's take on driver's reactions to teams moving to the 2021 planning for cars, and leaving the 2020 cars behind.
- Reflecting on the past 10 months, with the pandemic changing how racing was done this year, and compromise with the season and virtual racing, NASCAR banning Confederate Flags, and other changes in the 2020 season.
- With changes to the physical audience at races this year, what was learned with having an alternative fan engagement?
- With IndyCar having limited broadcast in Canada this past season, will we see more available content in Canada next year?
- Colin's take on which racing team or driver surprised him the most this 2020 season.
- What can we expect to see in the 2021 F1 season?
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for December 17, 2020 on the Jason Gregor Show 23:00
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, December 17