On this episode of the Race Report:
- Romain Grosjean is signed in Indycar, for the first time since his accident, a great comeback to the racing scene.
- With the Rolex 24 Daytona, how did they manage to get so many different classes in the race?
- Colin's take on Lewis Hamilton, is there any news? Is he still not signed?
- With Juan Manuel Correa returning to racing, what does it take to come back to the track after major incidents like crashes and similar? Is it feasible?
- What would happen if Mercedes continues without signing Lewis Hamilton, is it possible to sign a driver after the season has started?
- Rally car racing, would Colin do it? What is it like, and what does it take to hit the dirt?
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for February 4, 2021 on the Jason Gregor Show 30:25
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, February 4