On this episode of the Race Report:
- A new female lead team is entering the Indy 500, complete with a female driver and team leader.
- F1's Red Bull group is taking over the Honda F1 Engine Program in 2021, what does this mean?
- Still no new developments with Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes signing for another season. Is Hamilton running out of time to prove urgency to get a deal signed?
- Does Kyle Larsen have another opportunity with another NASCAR team? Does racing in another track and car type work for someone coming from NASCAR?
- Will Indycar be more prominently featured on Canadian TV this year?
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for January 21, 2021 on the Jason Gregor Show 31:43
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, January 21