On this episode of the Race Report:
- F1 testing in Bahrain kicks off with Mercedes' secret weapon rumor.
- Colin chats about what track protocols are in place for testing on track, to test each crucial component to reduce race times and find weak points.
- Does a driver have a chance to say thoughts on the feelings on the car versus the data of telemetry from the test runs?
- Bristol Motor Speedway is getting dirty as they prepare for the NASCAR Cup Series race on dirt on March 28.
- What kind of damage and modifications can we expect with NASCAR's dirt track cars?
- Second season of IndyCar iRacing Challenge starting March 18 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for March 11, 2021 on the Jason Gregor Show 27:10
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, March 11