On this episode of the Race Report:
- F1 Teams reveal their cars to the public for the first time with their practice laps in Bahrain.
- Colin chats about the changes to the design of the floor of the F1 cars, to reduce downforce by 10%.
- With a reduction of downforce lessening the stress on tires, will they be able to use the tires longer?
- With changes to mandates surrounding tire wear and lap limits, what pros and cons are there to these changes?
- What kind of neat innovations have we seen in racing in the last few years?
- Racing 101, Colin chats about the popularity of ice racing in Alberta.
Check out the Race Report with CanTorque's Colin Livingston for March 4, 2021 on the Jason Gregor Show 28:05
Listen to the report here: Jason Gregor Show Podcast, March 4