About the Nut Splitter Products
Our Nut splitting tools are the best in the industry. Designed to meet the challenges of bolted pipeline flanges, with 2 configurations: our CTNS has a single moveable chisel splitter and our CTNSD adds a stationary chisel allowing nuts to be cut in a single pass.
- The NS tool range includes a selection of ‘TI’ Integral Hydraulic tools which feature Equalizer’s proven small pump built into the back end of the tool; useful for subsea applications and when working at heights. No need for hoses, separate hand pumps or couplings.
- Drop-tested revolving anchor point and high-strength
safety bond included as standard
- Optimized Cutting head geometry allowing the nut splitter to be used on a wide range of flange joints; including ones that were previously too tight for nut splitters to fit.
- The combination of the sharp cutting tip and opposing convex
reaction point encourages more efficient splitting by spreading
the nut open rather than squashing the nut onto the stud. This makes it easier to rotate the nut for the second cut.
- Cutting tip made from heat-treated shock-resisting tool steel for better cut and longer life
- Quick and easy cutting tip replacement
- Integrated steel shroud to enclose the cutting zone and protect against flying particles
- High strength revolving Composite handle for vibration and shock isolation allows for safer working.
- Integral hydraulic cylinder and high grade materials make this the smallest and lightest nut splitter on the market
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tools and accessories to suit even the toughest job. From Torque Wrenches, multipliers, and pumps to sockets, flange maintenance and calibration tools. We have what you need.
Are your tools feeling a little wear and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals but if we don't have what you are looking for ask us about our custom tool engineering where we can design tools for your exact specifications.
If you need additional product information, specifications, how-to tutorials, and more check out our resources area. If you don't see what you're looking for, send us a message or give us a call and we'll be happy to help you find the information that you need.