About the CT Wave Ultrasonic Fastner Measurement Tool
CT Wave is the first cost-effective Ultrasonic Measurement system designed to effectively monitor your fasteners during assembly as well as over time. CT Wave can measure the elongation very accurately in fasteners of virtually any material from 1/2” (30cm) to 8” (2.4m) in length.
- Weight 13.5oz (380g)
- Width 2.5” (63.5mm)
- Height 6.5” (165mm)
- Depth 1.24” (31.5mm)
- Single element (1 MHz to 10 MHz & 1/8” to 1” diameters)
- Standard 10 foot cable
- Custom transducers available for special applications
- Temperature probe for automatic temperature compensation
- From 1”- 98” (25-244 cm) bolts
- Elongation—Change in length (inch)
- Load—Force load applied (kPSI or MPa)
- Stress—Force for unit area stress applied inches per inch (millimeters per millimeter)
- Imperial & Metric
- Fahrenheit & Celsius
- 14º to 140ºF (-10º to 60ºC)
Proudly Canadian, we offer a wide range of bolting tools and accessories to suit even the toughest job. From Torque Wrenches, multipliers, and pumps to sockets, flange maintenance and calibration tools. We have what you need.
Are your tools feeling a little wear and tear? Bring them in for a calibration and a little maintenance. We also offer tool rentals but if we don't have what you are looking for ask us about our custom tool engineering where we can design tools for your exact specifications.
If you need additional product information, specifications, how-to tutorials, and more check out our resources area. If you don't see what you're looking for, send us a message or give us a call and we'll be happy to help you find the information that you need.